CHACHA is a series of challenge caches based near Sidcup, set by that profilic challenge cache setter, RubyShoos. The series just about sums up this challenge hound - CHallenge Attribute Chaser, Hunter, Addict.🥴😀🤣
Again the weather report was't good but the forecasters had predicted that it would have passed through by seven which was handy as dawn would break at twenty past.🤔
There were four distinct challenges, each with three qualifying levels - Bronze, Sliver and Gold as follows :-
1. Fizzy - the gold requirement is 61 D/Ts challenges covered,
2. UK - the gold requirement is challenges found in 30 counties,
3. International - the gold requirement is challenges found in 15 countries, and
4. Quantum - the gold requirement is finding 600 caches with the challenge attribut.
Here's how I got on.
1. I had 63 D/Ts and found all the Fizzys,
2. I had 28 counties covered so only logged the silver and bronze,
3. I had only found challenges in five countries so I had to settle for bronze with not much hope of me getting the others.
4. I had only found 390 challenges so qualified for bronze but 10 short of silver.
So I found seven of the twelve challenges. I hadn't mentioned that it was a linear series I had to walk the same route back to the car. I did have time for two trad caches with a slight deviation from the route. As I crossed one of the roads, I spotted a little moggy peaking out from a traffic sign. It was time for home but checking the timings, I had time to pop over to Sidcup for the CM Emmanuel mystery. 😀😀
2 Traditional 8 Mystery